Sunday, January 17, 2010

Easing into the New Year

It's a new year, half way through the first month, but still a new year.

We are easing into it here. We got back from the Christmas/New Year holiday trip to the Midwest, and then we all battled colds for a few days. And now we are getting back into life -- cleaning up the apartment, taking down the Christmas tree, reading all the Christmas letters from friends back East.

It has been a season of simplifying, cleaning up and organizing -- both stuff and priorities. Kip started organizing the kitchen last weekend, which was difficult at first to see him going through the part of our life that I usually manage. But once I realized the favor he was doing me, I embraced it. Now we are taking on everything, little bit by little bit.

With all this organizing and time managing, I thought I might take a blogging break. But I missed putting in little updates. So expect to see more here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment