Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Because my dreams are bursting at the seams ....."


While my blog updates have slowed to a pre-Christmas halt, our life has been charging on.

There have been rain and soccer trophy parties, field trips and concerts, Disney Land trips and bike rides, laundry and drama, lots of Christmas baking and running.

Kip’s parents spent a week with us in early December. We took time off from our regular routine and ran around LA like we were on vacation. Then we jumped right back into school and work and getting ready for Christmas break.

This past week I’ve had some really nice moments with the kids, and I’m looking forward to spending some time in Oklahoma with my parents over the holidays. But for now, in lieu of a decent update, I wanted to share a little video Kip made last night. Where I express myself in written language, he loves music and images.

A couple notes on the video: a few weeks ago our daughter heard the song “Fireflies” by Owl City and instantly fell in love. I like it too, and paired with images of our kids and their grandparents enjoying life, it kind of chokes me up. I hope you enjoy it.


Riding Bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment